They may seem difficult while you are riding them, but when you stop and start to ride another horse you will realize how much they have taught you. These horses are the ones that teach you to have a good seat and how to deal with difficult horses, I know I am grateful for the difficult horses that have come my way and I know I am a better rider today because of them. So if you are dealing with a challenging horse at the moment stay with it, and just remember that they will be teaching great lessons that will help you now and later on when you go on to ride other horses.
Remember to always say thank you to your horse, after every ride, every good time. I know I do because I am extremely grateful for my horses, I love being around them they are genuine souls and are willing to try any new thing no matter how crazy. Saying thank you is so easy and they deserve it.
This quote ” Your horse can only be as brave as you are” ~unknown, I find is extremely true from experience, if you are afraid about going over or through something your horse feel that energy and they will not be as confident to do what you are asking of them. Can you blame them? They can feel when you are happy, sad, nervous and afraid if their rider is afraid they will feel the need also even if nothing is wrong. This especially occurs in young green horses.
( Fazz=My horse)
– Raise a foal.
– Go 3 day eventing with Fazz.
– Get a dream ranch.
– Go to Belize, Paris, Hawaii, Mexico, Key largo Florida.
– Go to college.
– Go to university.
– Go out for dinner and order dessert first.
– Hold a Koala.
– Have a walk-in closet.
– Random act of kindness#1.
– Canter Fazz bareback on a beach.
– Go swimming in a lake with Fazz.
– Rescue a horse.
– Rescue a dog.
– Get Fazz the best he can be.
– Ride Fazz everyday this summer.
– Go on a pack trip (camping with Pony).
– Pursue career that will keep me happy (as stress free as possible)
– Have a alkaline body.
– Random act of kindness #2.